CEP/DB FAST CARDIAC / METABOLIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
The CEP / DB measurement system can be effectively used for prevention and rehabilitation of cardiovascular, metabolic diseases like diabetes, hepatic, renal, illnesses and alcoholism. Furthermore, it can be used for detection of post-COVID syndrome which is a major problem today.
The tests can be performed at assistant level qualification. The data are automatically evaluated online and can be printed in medical report format.
The system has an independent Database Management Software to manage the primary waves and the evaluated data.
THE COMPLEX MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION SYSTEM CONSISTS OF THREE MEASURING UNITS AND A DATABASE MANAGING UNIT:
- CA-12 unit: Full 3, 6, 12 channel ECG display with NIBP measurement on demand. Online evaluation, automatic printout at medical report format then storage of the evaluated data with primary curve cycles as the basis for evaluation.
- CAN-01 unit: Examination of cardiac neuropathy. Deep breathing test (parasympathetic function) with score determination.
- NM-01 unit: Examination of sensory nerve neuropathy. The response elicited by emitted stimulus pulses in two frequency ranges, 5Hz myelin sheath less, 2000 Hz myelin sheath sensory nerve fibres.
- DB-01 unit: Database administrator. It archives the online evaluated data linked to the patient ID with the primary curve cycles on which the evaluation is based. It also manages the data transmission lines.
PRIORITY AREAS OF APPLICATION
- System can be used effectively: For preventive/rehabilitation screening of a wide range of health conditions in children, adolescents and adults. It can be used with high efficiency: in kindergartens, schools, mobile health stations, outpatient care (clinics, hospitals) and sports medical examinations.
- The system can be operated at the assistant level qualification for screening tests by automatically evaluating and printing the test results with showing the GUIDELINE (limit) values. If the system detecting deviations from these values, then you can decide to refer the patient for an advanced medical examination.
- Online evaluated data and primary curve cycles archived in the database manager linked to the patient ID can be transmitted electronically for the study. The specialist can re-evaluate at a high level based on the primary curve cycles using the “Smart Technology” based offline evaluation packages provided with the system.
- Examination benefits: Measuring units can be loaded in any configuration. The sensors needed to perform the test can be simultaneously placed on the body surface and the patient’s cables can be connected. The database interface can be connected to the national network and any similar interface as required.
Specialists involved in development: Prof. Dr. Kempler Péter, Dr. Rosta László, Dr Nagy Anikó, Prof. Dr. Lengyel Csaba, Prof. Dr. Tóth Miklós.